School Music Program
Locomotion partners with schools to lead music enrichment programs that are customized to your needs & foster music education in our communities.
We understand that one model does not fit all. Our goal is to work in partnership to understand your program parameters and develop an impactful and engaging music program.
We offer music programs for students in:
- Elementary school students
- High school students
Non-instrumental or instrumental programs are available such as:
- Guitar or ukulele
- Horn instruments
- Music Production
- Music Therapy for special need individuals
- Other instruments as requested
We offer two types of program designs:
School Funded Music Program
If your school has funding to start or continue a music program, we will meet with your team to discuss your program parameters and customize an engaging music program.
Student Funded Music Program
We understand that many schools have limited funding and resources to develop & run music programs. With this option, students would pay a nominal fee for a weekly group lesson. In this fundraising partnership, a portion of the funds that student’s pay will be donated back to the school to support and grow your music education program.
Here’s one example of how you can set up your program:
- Weekly in school 30-45 min group music lesson with a trained Locomotion teacher
- Lessons during school hours or at lunch. Before or after school lessons may be an option
- One on one lessons or small groups (3 > students) are also an option
- Music Therapy classes are available with a trained Music Therapist
- Programs run for the entire school year or can be shorter if needed
- Instrumental or non-instrumental instruction
- Customized programs for students from Pre-K up to High School students
- Different music lessons (i.e. guitar, violin & drums) can run simultaneously throughout the week with several Locomotion teachers
- Programs can utilize any instruments the school has on site or Locomotion can assist you with sourcing any instruments that are needed
- Certificate & mini class recital at the end of the school year
- Customized pricing based on your program parameters
- See sample music program curriculums below
- Curriculums can be customized to each school board’s expectations
All programs can be customized to fit your particular needs & budget.
Here are two sample music program curriculums for a ukelele program and a kindergarten program. All curriculums can be customized to fit your particular needs and adhere to your school board’s expectations to meet their learning targets.
Want to learn more? Do you have any questions?
Contact us to discuss your new music program.