Wherever you are in the Greater Toronto Area, we come to you.
Here’s how it works.
Click the contact button below and we’ll get in touch with you. We’ll go through your goals, availability, instrument and location. We want to get to know you and match you with a great teacher!
We get to work and match you with one of our amazing teachers. We take care of the scheduling and paperwork, so you’re ready to begin as soon as possible.
Your new teacher comes to your home as scheduled. Have fun and enjoy the journey! We check in with you monthly to make sure you or your child are happy with the match, and to keep you updated on news and events.
Our Commitment To You
- Same teacher & schedule, once a week, for a 45 min – 1-hour lesson (frequency and duration can be adjusted as needed)
- Learn in the comfort of your own home
- No registration, travel or cancellation fees
- No contracts, month to month commitment
- Passionate, skilled teachers with a variety of instrument specialization
- Yearly recitals for all students
- Customized, engaging music instruction for all levels, ages 5+
- RCM, band, recital and competition prep
- Group lessons or band prep (as requested)
- Specialized in-home production lessons (as requested)
- Music Therapy in home (one on one) or with community groups
- School programs – Guitar, Choir, Drums and Music Production
- Social music programs for community groups, programs or classrooms
- Seniors discount
- Simple payment and scheduling system
We develop personalized lesson plans for each of our students so you have a sense of progress and achievement. We also believe strongly in letting students explore music they love and genres they are interested in. Creativity and expression are part of who we are, and our teachers are trained in a variety of styles and instruments to support your musical journey, wherever it may lead. Learn more about our teachers and their instrument specialities!